The Government understands that if the UK is to remain competitive, then R&D is vital.
R&D incentives not only appear to be here for the long term, but also likely to be enhanced over the years. However, whilst the number of firms spending money on R&D is rising, there is still a long way to go in raising awareness about the lucrative tax incentives available…
This is where Agents, Business Coaches and Accountants can play their part, by referring their Clients to a specialist company, and benefiting financially from doing so.
How we work:
– No cross-selling guarantees. We only conduct the R&D work, nothing else.
– To transact business in a transparent manner.
– To have the claim prepared to HMRC standards within 6 weeks of being appointed.
– To work to our proven process (and understanding of the boundaries) which dovetail seamlessly with HMRC’s expectations.
– We work on a 3-year Client contract (2 back, only 1 forward), whereas competitors require a 5 – 6 year commitment. We prefer to rely on the Client appointing us for the right reasons.
– To work on a no-win, no-fee basis, meaning our interests are aligned with the Clients.
– To pay a referral fee within 24 hours of receipt (agreed at outset) for initial and ongoing/repeat, successful claims. If we get paid, so do you!
– There are no losers, ALL financial interests are aligned.
– We aim to enhance your relationship with the Client, by retrieving legitimate tax claims within our published timescales.
– You receive an average referral fee of approx. £3,000. With the potential for a passive income stream should the Client appoint The R&D Claims Company Ltd to compile future claims.
– Override income for introducing Professional Partners (Accountants, etc)
Refer your clients with complete confidence.
What our Partners say:
“Thank you for the prompt payment – at last a business partner that actually does what they say”
“Great to be involved with you, you respect my interests and deal with my Clients in the manner I would”, “keep up the good work”
Our 100% success rate on submitted claims has ensured we have a great partnership with all parties.
For more information about how we can work together, please contact us.