About Research and Development Tax Refunds
- Successive governments from different political parties have increased the claimable % over a 16 year period from 150% to its current 230%.
- HMRC websites actively promote the scheme…. to support small innovative companies with high growth potential.
- Government can appear to be adding cost burdens onto SMEs but this provides a cash inflow, so why are companies not claiming on a no cost basis? Please see the Myth Busters on this website.
- An idea that is struggling to become a commercially viable proposition can be supported so that it becomes successful.
About The R&D Claims Company Ltd
The R&D Claims company is an accountancy-led business but with the specialist technical people needed to ensure claims go through efficiently and successfully. We have over 10 years experience of working with companies and HMRC to provide best practices and processes to suit the requirements and resources of the claiming company. Although we specialise in the Research and Development scheme we can also identify other potential savings areas e.g. Capital Allowances.
- Failed products/ventures can qualify for tax relief as these can include research and development costs.
- Your day to day activity could well qualify for research and development tax incentives, although you might not think so.
- We only get paid when you receive a refund from HMRC