The Government understands that if the UK is to remain competitive, then R&D is vital.
If you are not convinced by us, then please study the Governments autumn statement (November 2016), along with various election manifesto’s, (May 2017) which refer to the UK having to stand alone, with investment into R&D being imperative.
R&D incentives not only appear to be here for the long term, but also likely to be enhanced over the years.
However, whilst the number of firms spending money on R&D is rising, there is still a long way to go in raising awareness about the lucrative tax incentives available…
This is where Agents, Business Coaches and Accountants can play their part, by referring their Clients to a specialist company, and benefiting financially from doing so.
How we work:
– No cross-selling guarantees. We only conduct the R&D work, nothing else.
– To transact business in a transparent manner.
– To have the claim prepared to HMRC standards within 6 weeks of being appointed.
– To work to our proven process (and understanding of the boundaries) which dovetail seamlessly with HMRC’s expectations.
– We work on a 3-year Client contract (2 back, only 1 forward), whereas competitors require a 5 – 6 year commitment. We prefer to rely on the Client appointing us for the right reasons.
– To work on a no-win, no-fee basis, meaning our interests are aligned with the Clients.
– To pay a referral fee within 24 hours of receipt (agreed at outset) for initial and ongoing/repeat, successful claims. If we get paid, so do you!
– There are no losers, ALL financial interests are aligned.
– We aim to enhance your relationship with the Client, by retrieving legitimate tax claims within our published timescales.
– You receive an average referral fee of approx. £3,000. With the potential for a passive income stream should the Client appoint The R&D Claims Company Ltd to compile future claims.
– Override income for introducing Professional Partners (Accountants, etc)
What our Partners say:
“Thank you for the prompt payment – at last a business partner that actually does what they say”
“Great to be involved with you, you respect my interests and deal with my Clients in the manner I would â€“ keep up the good work”
We work with many Company Advisers that value their collaboration with The R&D Claims Company Ltd.